• I have been accused of being a hopeless romantic but I was acquitted. It was an understandable mistake ~ I am actually a hopeful romantic.
• Only one woman has ever sent me flowers and I still love her for it. They arrived in a clear rectangular vase, filled with colored glass from the creek.
• I believe that it is best to err on the side of generosity. I think it’s better to make the mistake of giving a little too much than not enough.
• As a teacher I’ve been told I tend to provide far more information than strictly necessary when answering a question. (A polite way of saying I talk too much). It’s that error of generosity thing.
• I’m pretty handy with tools.
The Artist seen here with his beloved and constant canine companion Effie the Dobergirl.